Tuesday, November 20, 2012

2012 Christmas Planner

Hello and Welcome!

Today I would like to share with you a Christmas Planner.  This is a lovely little planner that you can print off and decorate any way you please. I have fussy cut some of the images which is always alot of fun, and it makes your image stand out more. I left the inside page blank with a pocket on the left which hasn't really shown up in the photo.

Products I have used:

Vintage Photo on the Edges.
Double Sided Tape
Black card board A4 sheets from the  local newsagency,
The Zutter machine to bind the book together,
Small Embellishments,
Post Card Stamp
Fabric covered Brads.
Red Ribbon
For the Snow Flake I've used the  Martha Stewart large Snowflake punch with a piece of Acetate, Kindy Glitz Crystalina, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter on edges.
On the back page I've used  Distress Stickles Clear Rock Candy and a Star Embellishment.




 If you would like to make your own pop over to   http://shabbyartboutique.blogspot.com.au  Kerryanne English has kindly put this free printable on her blog so we can enjoy our own.

I hope my version will give you some inspiration. Let me know what you think, leave a comment.























Thanks again for stopping by. I really appreciate it.
Have a great day!!










4 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

You did an amazing job Karen... your Christmas Planner looks so beautiful.

Karen Garrard said...

Thanks Kerryanne. I enjoyed using your beautiful images.

Margyz Paper Games said...

What a lovely booklet Karen. I must try one of these myself. oxox Marg

Karen G said...

Hello Marg,

Thanks for popping over to see my blog, and for folowing I'm absolutely thrilled!!! If you make this book I look forward to seeing your version.
Have a great day!
Karen.x