Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Die Storage

Hello Bloggers,

Hello and welcome. Hope your all having a relaxing evening.

Todays topic is about Dies!
Some Dies are magnetic and some are not, for example Spellbinders are......Tim Holtz are not. I went to the $2 shop and bought a magnetic white board thinking I could store my spellbinders for instance.  What a great idea!!!!!  RIGHT??!! I will be able to see them and therefore use them more often. It turned out they would not stay on the magnetic white board, although my Basic Grey magnets do! There is obviously something I'm missing here people. Please tell me if you know.

So here it is...... I wanted to show you my PLAN B on how I store my MAGNETIC dies.

I bought 6 magnetic folders from Fat Cats Corner......an online store. They were around $20 each, and are lovely and thin....hense not taking up too much room as we all know we need  all the space we can get for producing wonderful craft items. This one is open and all the rest are closed.

You can fill up both sides and when they are closed nothing falls out. I highly recomend them.


Now for the Tim Holtz Dies.......do you have a pile like this thats needs a home???? I bet many of you have even more than I. LOL!!!


This is how I store my bigger Dies, and all the Cutting Plates.

Everything is all in one area and easily accessible. (The Dies are hidden in Madam Butterfly)
There you have it... flip the lid and its all there. This is my die storage. Hope you can take away some ideas to create your own system.

Thanks for stopping by.

















No comments: