Monday, November 5, 2012

Megs Garden Christmas Book

Front of Book.
Look at all the photo mats
Hidden Tag/Book Mark

Pockets and Photo Mats



A Vintage Christmas

Hello Bloggers,

What do you expect when you first open a book? I'm looking for alot of creativity and so much interest that I can't stop looking through it again and again. This is a very pleasing book to go through as there are many photo mats, tags in pockets and of course for interest a hidden tag or book mark if you like.
This is one of my favourite books I've made using these exquisite papers. They are just what christmas is about for me.
This beauty was made using a beautiful Christmas Paper Pack I received free with a magazine along time ago. Can't remember which magazine it was...sorry. I can tell you the paper is from Megs Garden, she is in South Australia and  has an online store.

The inspiration for this book came from another place I enjoy visiting. I believe its called Mini Tutorial  (using left over papers) by Angelwings14100 on You Tube. There you will find the instructions for this lovely book.
You could use what ever paper stash you have.

The pull out tag was inspired from Annes Paper Creations, that is where I found the idea for this hidden tag/book mark.

I also used Tim Holtz Tiny Tabs and Tags die, and Vintage Photo ink.

I placed a magnet on the front closure, magnets are from Basic Grey and are absolutely fantastic.

Let me know what you think of this book.

Cheers for now


2 comments:

Angel Wings And Beautiful Things said...

Just Gorgeous Karen Thankyou so Much For SharingI hope you had Fun
Hugs Marianaxx

Karen Garrard said...

Thanks so much Mariana