Thursday, November 22, 2012

NEW PARCEL OF GOODIES

Hello Crafty Bloggers,

A new parcel I received yesterday. Ahhhh the new stamps from Artistic Outpost that I can't wait to use.  The Filmstrip die is a must, I've wanted this die for a long time. Some Globes to add to The Olde Curiosity Shoppe Book Spine which you will see later. The pocket watch would be nice with some trinkets in it. The Spinners will come in handy to make some Spinner Cards. The Knobs are for glass jar lids which I store all the little bits and pieces on my desk. Anyway lots of fun to be had here.





Hope your having a great day!

Karen.x






2 comments:

Terri said...

Hello Karen,
You have a lovely blog! I am so glad you came by my blog and followed, that is how I found you : )
This set of goodies here looks like a lot of fun. I also love making paper art.
Thank you so much for visiting me!
Hugs,
Terri
I am your very first follower! Yay!

Sandie Edwards said...

Hi Karen, isn't it wonderful when a package arrives of goodies. I never know what to use first!! :-) I enjoyed browsing your blog and having a look at your gorgeous creations. Now a follower....