Saturday, November 10, 2012

Olde Curiosity Shoppe

Large Photo Mat with a hidden tag which also folds out.
Large Photo Mat

Dresses for sale with hidden journal or photo spots.


This is one of the booklets within the book.

Hello everyone,

I'm posting another update on the Olde Curiosity Shoppe Book. I am still waiting on the closure to be altered and I've been told it will be done on Monday. It will take me a couple of days to put the front/back cover and spine on the book. Here a few photos randomly selected from throughtout the book. Hope you like what you see. I am so excited and sad at the same time about his book being almost finished. I'm having such a great time making it.

Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Cheers for now

2 comments:

Kaszazz Consultant SA said...

Your book is simply stunning. I cant wait to try one myself

Karen G said...

Thanks Paula, I can't wait to see your creations too.
Karen.x