Sunday, December 2, 2012

Beautiful Bling

Hello,

Today I would like to share with you some ribbon flowers. These are so easy to make and with the right tools you will have a box full in no time. I made the large one in a class at Paper Flourish with Mandii. They really are stunning and alot of fun to make!



You will need:

A cardboard circle
Ribbon
Glue (Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive)


Depending on the size flower you would like to make is what ever size circle you will use. Obviously the wider the ribbon the bigger the circle. The large flower was made using a 2" circle punch. The smaller flowers I used a 1 1/2 " circle punch.
All you do is glue up your circle and start placing the ribbon around the outer edge and slowly work your way to the middle. It's up to you wheather you gather as you go. You will need to re-glue as you go as this glue dries really fast. I leave a very small spot in the middle empty because I like to add a brad. Leaving it without a brad also looks nice and using double sided ribbon especially two toned is alot of fun.
I hope you like them.....sorry my photos aren't crash hot........they will be soon as I'm looking at  buying a new camera.........they will be smoking hot then...I can't wait. LOL.

Cheers for now


2 comments:

Anita Houston said...

Gorgeous flowers! Endless uses! Congrats on starting a blog! Welcome to blogland!

Linda Primmer said...

Hello Karen, Thank you so much for your lovely compliment. I appreciate you visiting. I am your newest follower. Tour ribbon flowers are darling. Bling is what I love. Thanks for sharing.....
Welcome to blog land.