Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Cards 2012





On some of the cards I also stamped a reindeer behind the fence and placed a red or green bauble on the front of the fence. I make baubles using a small circular punch with glitter cardstock and a small grass punch in silver paper  to be placed up side down at the top of the bauble. Sorry I had sealed the envelopes before I realised I didn't have a picture.
These cards were still a little time consuming but once everything was die cut and glittered I assembled them quickly. Quite plain simple really.

The Tags were all the normal manilla folder cream colour and were inked on both sides with Vintage Photo before being stamped, this was time consuming. The edges were then distressed with Tim Holtz tool. I spritzed them with Perfect Pearls Mist Bronze which really gave them a nice finish. The number 25 was embossed in red. I stamped on the back of them To: From:
If you have any questions please drop me a line.

Thanks for stopping by today....


No comments: