Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Family Tree on a Printers Tray

Hi Bloggers,

Today I have for you a 7 Gypsies Printers Tray which I have used to place photos in for a family tree. These photos date back to the 1800's. This is a whole family, the parents are in the small frames with all they're children surrounding them. There was one empty slot so I placed a small bottle with a rolled up butterfly from the G45 paper range in it. There is a large Snow Flake (Martha Stewart) which has been glittered, and I have added a Graphic45 knob on the front of it. I thought the Snow Flake necessary as the family is from Holland. There are some scrolled papers which I have just stamped and inked. A Fleur De Lis (have I spelt that right ) embellishment. I have also used Delish Diamond Brads (my all time favourite) and Kaisercraft Flowers.



Looking at photos like this makes me wonder what they were like.....how they spent theyre days.....obviously they weren't wealthy so they would of had alot of chores to do....what were they're favourite foods....where did they live.....what became of them....what was they're journey in life???? So many questions and still guessing!!

So there you have it........a different way to display your photos when you have alot of them.


Have a great day!

Cheers for now


No comments: