Friday, December 21, 2012

Small Christmas Books

Hi Bloggers....are you getting excited about Christmas.....I AM!!!
Only 4 more sleeps.....I just wanted to share with you some small Christmas Books...being the appropriate time and all to share my Christmas Creations. I made these books because I had alot of left over pieces of paper, stickers and embellishments that needed to be used up. All 3 of these books have been made using one piece of  12x12 paper  for each of them. It's amazing what you can create with leftovers.












                          In the book below I have used left over papers from Megs Garden.





                                                           Trapped Snow Flake, back page.


Thanks for stopping by....enjoy your evening.



5 comments:

Margyz Paper Games said...

These little books are gorgeous Karen. They would be ideal for a last minute gift. Love them. ox Marg

Mark Perry said...

I also make little books ( meander books ) they are fun to make and can do so much with them .. I have not long had an order for my books at a shop in town ..... Think they are a perfect little gift ..Hugs Mark.

Sue said...

Hello Karen
These are beautiful.
Thank you so much for calling in and becoming a follower, I hope I can reward you by providing some inspiration to your creativity.
I will call back again.
Smiles:)
Sue

Karen McAlpine said...

Super pretty book! Love that window effect in the last photo. gorgeous papers.

Karen G said...

Thank-you everyone for taking the time to leave your lovely comments. I really appreciate it.
Karen.x