Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!




Happy Birthday sweet boy!
















Today I share with you this Sweet Boy card.

This card has 3 layers of paper that have been inked and  distressed with Faded Jeans and Frayed Burlap.  On the 1st piece I have added a hinge on the left and a keyhole and key on the right. Placed the next two layers of paper down, then added the Image in the centre. 
On the top right corner I have placed 3 tickets a brad with hanger, a blanket pin and corner embellishment.
On the bottom left I have placed a feather some hessian, a brad and a pin.
The bottom right hand corner has a die cut number and letters.

I have placed on the envelope a die cut of the world, placed some clock hands to it and inked the edges.

I really enjoyed making this card. Hope you like it too!

Have a great day!


2 comments:

Betty Mayfield said...

Karen, Thank you for visiting my blog! You have such wonderful ideas, I also do genealogy and really need to get busy on my books, hard to get going again once you slack off.
BettyMarie

Karen G said...

Hello Betty,

Lovely to have you visit my blog...welcome! Thanking you for your lovely comments too.