Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tempus Fugit


Happy New Year.....may this year be a safe and Happy one! Hug and Love your children because as the tag suggests Time Flies!!!



Clock Sale......





Today I would like to share with you a tag I made......

I started off with a plain black tag, which I stamped with clocks and the saying Tempus Fugit in white ink.
(Tempus fugit is a Latin expression meaning "time flees", more commonly translated as "time flies". It is frequently used as an inscription on clocks.)

I have stamped some large Pocket Watches onto white cardstock, cut them out, put a little gold pen on and added Glossy Accents to the clock faces.  On the right hand side I have used Shrinky Dinks with the same pocket watch stamp and with one of the shrinkies I only heated it part way so the clock remained folded over for a different look.

I also stamped a sign and fussy cut it inked the edges and stamped SALE.

I've inked up a small tag from the newsagency with Vintage Photo and stamped a price on it. (I truly am trying to use my other ink pads whom are being neglected) I just love Vintage Photo!!! Haha! Finish off with alittle red ribbon.

Hope your enjoying the day and if your in Australia aren't struggling with the heat wave on right now. Crank up the Air conditioners!!!


Cheers for now.


















No comments: