Monday, January 28, 2013

Welcome Beautiful Baby!


Hello and welcome.

 Today I would like to share with you a selection of  baby cards I have made. They are all quite different in the techniques and tools used.




This was a fun card to make that opens up slightly different. The initial is chipboard that has been glittered. The clothes line is a rubon, just gorgeous. I also used my poker dot embossing folder to emboss the white card stock.

A fishing Frog.

I love the Peter Rabbit range of rubons and accessories.






Matching envelopes are a must and  to stand out from all the other mail in the letterbox is special.


WOW Twin Boys!! My 1st twin card order.


This card snuck in. I made this for a little girl who hadn't been well.
Of course the butterflies mailed it to her!!

This is one of my all time favourites with the matching Tag. I just adore this pram stamp.

This card was made using some cheaper cards for the background that I cut up as on they're own they weren't much at all. Added some ribbon, rubons and a little badge.

Thanks so much for taking the time to pop on over today. If you have any questions or comments just pop me a line. I love hearing from you all.

Until next time...



No comments: