Friday, February 1, 2013

Fancy Drawing Pins

Toooooooooooooooooooooo many BRADS?????????

Today I would like to share with you an idea I found on the internet, and as you can appreciate as soon as I saw it I had to try it.
Lets face it drawing pins haven't come very far in the time they have been out. This is ideal especially for small brads that need using up.
I have used Graphic 45 brads with clear drawing pins. All you do is twist off the back of the brad, mine came off just using my fingers . I kept the backs I twisted off so I can use them as propellas on my next steam punk project. I used Glossy Accents to attach them together. There you have it.....fancy drawing pins!!




.

This will add some character to your cork board. I will be posting some pictures of my cork boards very soon, so be sure to pop back to see them.
Alternatively if you don't want to miss a post why not sign up for Email Updates. All you do is enter your email address. You are under absolutely no obligation and can discontinue receiving them any time you like. 
I have signed up to so many email updates from wonderfully crafty people and I never miss all the new ideas. I love it.

Anyway thanks so much for stopping by....have a great day!


4 comments:

Sandie Edwards said...

What a lovely idea!!! TFS!

Karen G said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Sandie. Glad you like them.

D.M. SOLIS said...

These are great! We found some at one of the office stores, I think Staples, that are in the shape of world sites (Spinx, Eiffel Tower, etc.) I think you would like them. Enjoying your blog. Peace,

Diane

Karen G said...

Hi Diane,

Thanks so much for visiting and your kind comments. I will check out Staples.
Karen.x