Monday, February 18, 2013

Tickets please






Hello and welcome..............today I am showing some tickets I have decorated. I did these quite a while ago and found the idea  on You Tube. Unfortunately I cannot remember who it was that posted the video. These are my version.



We're off to see the Wizard........ 



                         Theres no place like home..........





                     A heart......A Brain........and some Courage please



                                Gotta Love these Stamps





                            A little bit of Beatrix Potter










                             It's cold outside......


                                                         

                                  A spot of Fishing

















To colour the footballs I used a small paint brush on a Distress Ink Pad and painted it on.





For those who are new to crafting I have used the Tim Holtz Ticket Die to create the tickets.




Any questions or comments just drop me a line.

Have a great day!!



1 comment:

Margyz Paper Games said...

Love these tickets Karen. Absolutely gorgeous. Love those stamps. ox Marg