Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Birthday to you!!







HELLO AGAIN.

Yes I am still alive and well, just been having trouble working out everything on our new computers. FINALLY I am back and I have a card to share today. I have already had quite a few birthday cards to make which I will be sharing with you. This is the first one.

 I made this card  for a very special friend of mine whom I have known for many many years. We met briefly  in grade three and have been friends ever since. I visited beautiful Wales where she lives when I was 21 and spent some time catching up with her and her lovely family. I had a wonderful time.
I don't post cards on here until the recipient has received it. I believe seeing's as its their birthday card they should be the 1st to see it.

So......Happy Birthday Correana!


The ribbon flower was made by hand and a Diamante placed in the middle. I also placed some green ribbon behind  and a black feather and some black lace across the bottom.


I placed this tag inside the card and just added some ribbon. I love this tag die and the paper.




If you have any questions or comments I would love to hear them.

 Until next time have a great day.


3 comments:

Mark Perry said...

Love the rossette and the bling ..BTW Love your blog ..xx
Mark x

Margyz Paper Games said...

Wondered where you went, nice to have you back. Love the card too, really pretty. ox Marg

Karen G said...

Thanks so much to you all for the lovely comments. Its great to be back in blog land.
Happy Crafting. Karen.x