Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Funkie Junkie Parcel

Hello and good day to you all.


Are you looking for somewhere to purchase your Craft Goodies? The Funkie Junkie is one of my favourite places to shop.
If your anything like me and love receiving parcels........even if we do have to send them to ourselves....this is the Boutique for you to visit.... and there's often a little something extra from Linda....... a thank-you gift.

Here's my new parcel of goodies I ordered from Linda.

Here is the link: The Funkie Junkie


You've got to love these Tim Holtz Dies which I can't wait to use and o'h my......those decorative hinges will be saved for something pretty special too.



I love these corner pieces you can use them on just about anything.


Not sure what these will be used for but I just had to have them.


So pop over to The Funkie Junkie, Linda has a really good selection of Stamps, Dies, Inks, Embellishments and much much more.

Until next time.....have a wonderful day!






1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

Looks like lots of lovely goodies here. have fun with the. Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog.
hugs {brenda} x0x