Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Archaeology





Hello and welcome to Winton Rose Paper Creations...

Today I am sharing a card I made for a budding Archeologist, my nephew. This was a difficult one to layout and I wasn't sure how I was going to tackle it, until a friend of mine came to the rescue and gave me all these die cuts. The bowl, spade, jug and axe were coloured with inks. I stamped the brick wall with a wire fence stamp. The layers of dirt are pieces of brown wrapping paper. There's even a small amount of The Olde Curiosity Papers amongst all the finds.  I also added some hardware to the envelope and when you open the envelope there is another find....an old key.  Hope you like it and can see what I was trying to get across.





                                






Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Kaszazz Consultant SA said...

looks awesome Karen you have done an amazing job of it

Margaret Mifsud said...

Really nice Karen, just like a treasure hunt. I'm sure yournephew loved it. ox Marg