Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ballet Box

Hello and Welcome,

As promised I'm posting again today, unfortunately I've had trouble all yesterday and today adding more of the photos I wanted to show you. I will keep trying and perhaps I can get the rest of the photos into another post for you. My apologies to you all. I know it seems like such a tease only showing the outside.

Let me show you around..... the outside.

 Front
 Right side

 Left side




                                                                   Back





 I purchased the raw box from my local craft store for $6 and decorated it using Graphic 45'sNutcracker Sweet paper range. Through out I also used Distress Ink Victorian Velvet. I also used Delish Diamond Brads and some dollar store diamond rocks. There is a small glass bottle, some silver hearts from my collection and a couple of jewel pieces.

Hope you like it.

Feel free to leave me a comment I love hearing them all and appreciate the time you have taken to do so.
I'll be back asap with all the other photos.

Have a great day!!


No comments: