Thursday, May 16, 2013

Checker Plate Spanner Card


Today I share a men's card I made for my brother. I'm really happy with the way this one turned out.

I started with a black card using a mask  heat embossed around the edges with silver embossing powder. I then added some patterned paper, then I positioned the spanner in place.  I then added a piece of silver card stock I had embossed having cut out a small square window to reveal the spanner.  I then placed a clockwork piece I cut out from a piece of card stock which had been embossed.  Then added an oblong piece down the bottom and added the greeting.  I also added a piece of silver embossed paper to the envelope.


Feel free to leave a comment.

Have a great day.


1 comment:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Great card Karen .. Love that metallic look.