Friday, May 10, 2013

Crowned





Todays share is a card I made for my sister's birthday. She loves anything with bling , so bling it is.














Firstly I placed some printed card stock onto the card, then placed a piece of printed acetate over the top. I then placed two rows of corner bling in the left hand corner. I used some die cuts from Tim Holtz's Sewing Room die. I purchased a key ring from which I removed the crown and placed some ribbon on it. On the ribbon I added some more bling with Tim Holtz Dry Glitter -Clear Rock Candy.

Hope you like it.




2 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is really pretty. Love all the bling.. ox Marg

Candy C said...

Hi Karen! This card with the bling that you made for your sister's birthday is absolutely adorable. I am sure she will love it! Such a cute design and I love the crown hanging from the pink sash! I also wanted to thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog and check it out. You've left some lovely comments for several of my projects. I so appreciate your time and your thoughts. Have a wonderful week and thank you again! <3 Candy