Saturday, July 13, 2013

40 year Picture Wheel

Hello and welcome.

Today I'm sharing a birthday card.

I started off with a silver card and used a de-stresser on the edges of the card stock with Distress Ink Peeled Paint.  I die cut a picture wheel from Grunge Paper with the Tim Holtz  Picture Wheel die and stuck various pictures behind it. I used many inks on the grunge board, didn't quite get the effect I was after so then went over it with Distress Stain Black Soot. On the front of the picture wheel I placed some chain, a clock face and three pointers.  I also used eyelets through out the card and a initialed circular paper clip.

On the inside of the card I used a rub-on (the books) and for the greeting I stamped Happy Birthday on a piece of Shrinky Dink. I stamped the back also with a grid stamp using Staz-on black ink. I did not heat shrink it afterwards.























Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your day.






No comments: