Friday, July 26, 2013

Christmas Clipboard




Hello,

Today I am showing a Christmas Clipboard. I know its a bit early being only July and all. Once I got started I couldn't stop.  I am starting to think about my Christmas cards this time of year, it must be Christmas in July rubbing off.

Items used:
Papers:
Bo Bunny Weekend Market Postage (op side)
Kaiser craft Lords Turtle Dove Collection 
Graphic 45 C'mas Emporium Collection

Ink used:
Vintage Photo

Metal Embellishments
Clocks 
Clock Hand
Name Plate
Keys
Corner Flourish
Brad
Paper Clips
Flourish
Chain
Hinge

Miscellaneous:
Green Holly
Glass Jar
Twine
Chipboard word December
Martha Stewart Green and White Glitter
Gold Embossing Powder
Gift Tags
Calligraphers Pen
Glasses
7 Gypsies Gold Clips



FROM THIS


TO THIS






Have a great day!

1 comment:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow, Karen this clipboard is fabulous!! Love all the metal embellies and the postcards and the tags. Just love it all!! Gorgeous!! ox