Sunday, August 11, 2013

ATC Carousel Holder

Hello and welcome,

Today I am showing my ATC Display Holder. I was sick and tired of not knowing in a hurry what dies and embossing folders I have. So I decided to put them on display. It's wonderful now I just turn the carousel and I know exactly what I have and unfortunately what I still need to purchase.


You can simply use the ATC Cards that are already pre-cut and ready to go on they're own or you can use a slip cover like I have. I prefer the slip covers as they turn easier when flicking through the cards.
Some I placed a piece of cheap black card stock in between to highlight that particular shape.


Embossing Folders in one section.




Edge punches in one section

Dies in another section





More punches.

This is a pre-cut card in a slip cover.


Here is the 7 Gypsies Carousel box to look out for.



You will need a few slip cover packets. The cheapest I  found was on Ebay.


There you have it.


I hope this has been helpful.  I know organisation in a craft room can seem daunting when you have a lot of items to sort through but once its done I'm sure you will be pleased.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

My biggest task to tackle yet is my stamps. I have no idea what I have got in there. That's another day another post.!!










1 comment:

Amy* said...

Oh I need this NOW! My stamp storage conundrum is so out of hand and this is Perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!

Amy*