Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fairies

Hello,

I was on Pinterest and just had to share something with you.  If you believe in  fairies take a look at the link if not thanks for stopping by and I will have something else for you next time. O'h and when you loose another tooth don't expect the fairies to visit you. LOL.  Click here to visit www.urban-fairies.com

Here are some pictures from  Urban-fairies.com.


How creative is this? I love love love these.
It says Please Do Not Touch. These books are out of circulation. Besides there may be some-one living in them and it would be rude to disturb them.

I am going to have to make something similar for my daughter. This would be amazing on her book shelf. I already have the fairy door which I purchased from Sydney so its just a matter of making the homes. There are alot of clever fairies out there. And NO I haven't been drinking.

Have a great day!


No comments: