Saturday, September 21, 2013

Anything Goes Artistic Outpost



Hello again,

Do you remember sitting in the back of your dads car coming home from a visit to the rellies place and it was getting dark. All you could see were head lights and tail lights. Then from around the corner would appear a neon lit sign with the Vinegar Girl and her skipping rope or the the butcher sign with the dancing Pig.

Well that's what came to mind when creating  this tag. I could just imagine the light bulb lit up generating power to the cogs which would then spin around making the hand and small bottle go up and down. Just like the old signs on top of buildings I used to see as a child. Anyway that's enough about me. lol.

Today I am sharing a Steam punk Tag I have created for Artistic Outpost's Blog Challenge. They have the most amazing stamp collections, one of my all time favourite brands.  The link is http://artisticoutpost.com. Be sure to pop over and have a browse at some of the wonderful creations.

Items used:
Black Tag, black & white cardstock, Black Marker
Inks: Black, White, White Linen, Vintage Photo, Black Soot
Sprays: Dylusions Post Box Red on cork & Perfect Pearls Mist Cappuccino on Poison label.
Brick Wall embossing folder on black cardstock which was then rubbed with Distress Stain Tarnished Brass &Adirondack Alcohol Ink Espresso.
Embellishments: Cog, Screw, Chain, Pin, Wire, Glass Bottle, Wire
Various Adhesives
Main Stamps: Artistic Outpost Apothecary.


Here is my entry..................
























Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave  a comment.

4 comments:

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

Hello
I am visiting from the AO challenge.
Your tag caught my eye and had to visit you to view it in detail - it is wonderful.
Wishes
Lynne
P.S. Must become your newest Follower

Sandie Edwards said...

Hi Karen, wow the detail is amazing, love that little poison bottle, so clever. Really adore your creations, so artistic.

Hettie said...

This is a great tag. Love the details.
Been for a nosey around your blog and like what I see.
Thanks for visiting me the other day too.
Hugs
xx

Amy* said...

This is fab! My favorite part is the poison bottle hung from the pulley wheels..."hands" down!

Amy*