Sunday, September 29, 2013

Autumn Glory Challenge #5

Hello friends,

Hope you are all well. Today I am posting a Tag I designed for the Tag Along Blog Challenge. I'm not  used to doing seasonal type themes and found this a bit of a challenge. Anyway I gave it a go and wallah....... this what I came up with.  Why not pop over there and have a look at all the wonderfully different tags.

Heres the link.........http://tagalongchallenge.blogspot.co.uk







Any questions or comments please feel free to drop me a line.

Have a great day!


7 comments:

Julie Ann Lee said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you have used the leaves and the beautiful autumn tints. Julie Ann xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous tag Karen!! Loved the die cuts you used and the little metal clock. Love it!! ox

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

lovely tag!

Mandy Chilvers said...

I love your tag Karen!

Dani Rogall said...

I love clocks, I love your eyecatcher, I love autumn colors. you create a great tag.

Hettie said...

This is gorgeous Karen. Love the colours and the theme. As Dani says an eyecatcher.
Thanks for your visit earlier. I have been away so hadn't seen the computer for a few days.
Hugs
xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic tag, great fall feeling.