Friday, September 20, 2013

To Do List Clipboard & Pen Holder




Hello and welcome,

If your tired of having bills and paperwork all over the bench or the fridge, this may be the Clipboard for you.  


FROM THIS


TO THIS




Items used for this project : 
Blank board
My favourite Althorp Pen (from where Princess Diana grew up)
Kaszass envelope

Papers used:
Bo Bunny Weekend Market Back to Basics
Simple Stories Doillies/Ledger

Ink used: 
Vintage Photo

Magnets used:
Basic Grey

Embellishments :
Pen Nib 
Letter K
 Silver Bulldog clip mini
Silver Clock Face
Silver Clips
Blanket Pin
Clock Pointers
O Rings
Mini Paper Clips


I did a bit of fussy cutting cutting out the World Globe and Books.  I placed one magnet behind the Clock Clip, two more at bottom of board on the back side and one behind the World Globe so a pen can be placed there. The envelope is for smaller items like raffle tickets or prescriptions etc. The Clips at top are for the bigger bills and to do items.






                               There is a magnet behind the pen.







Pen Holder
I bought some loose tea leaves in these lovely little tins and didn't want to throw them out once empty so with this one I created a pen holder. All you need to do is remove the lid place some magnets on the back and pop it on the fridge. Basic Grey are the best magnets to use. You can pick up a pack of 12 for around $8 from paper craft stores.

Hope you like it. I think its practical for what I am after and it keeps my fridge neat and tidy.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!



No comments: