Saturday, October 12, 2013

Artistic Outpost....Mr E.E.Forrest's Prescription Folder

Hello and welcome,

Today I have a project I made for Artistic Outpost October Referral. Anything Goes again.....that's exciting. It means I can create what ever I like and so I did. The stamp sets used are: Apothecary and Steampunk.

Here is the link http://www.artisticoutpost.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/artistic-outpost-october-referral.html

Front Cover



















































































Back Cover




















MR.E.E.Forrest himself




















Inside



























































































































































Hope you enjoyed looking through Mr E. E. Forrest's Prescription Folder.
I can't get enough of these stamps....I absolutely love them.
Any questions please drop me a line.
Enjoy the rest of your day!

6 comments:

Julie Ann Lee said...

There are some really great ideas on this project! I love the original way you used die-cuts as well as the lovely, vintage colours and the stamps. Thanks for sharing such a great make! Julie Ann xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love this piece Karen. Such an original idea and beautifully done. Love the stamps and the vintage look. Absolutely fabulous!!! Not sure if I mentioned it before, but I really love your new look blog. ox

Redanne said...

Oh Karen, I absolutely love your stunning card! Love how you used the pediment die and the inside of the card is so beautifully finished too. Love it. Anne x

Buttons said...

Superb Karen. Love the stencil textured front and the fabulous ideas for inside. Your imagination is vivid and creative. Jenny x

Maureen said...

Wow what a great creation with some wonderful stamps! I love them all; vintage goodness!

Lynn Stevens said...

Very Kewl!!!! Love all your Halloween creations!
hugs Lynn