Thursday, October 17, 2013

Halloween-Annette Green

Hello every-one,

I just had to share with you some amazing work from Annette Green. Please pop over to her blog and check out her latest creation for Halloween. These candle holders are so cute.  I think I will make some for myself. If you pop on over to her blog there's also a link to Graphic 45 showing a tutorial. How good is that?

Here is the link...http://www.annettescreativejourney.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/halloween-tea-lite-treat-holders.html.




Happy Creating!

3 comments:

Annette Green said...

Thanks for the shout-out Karen. Looks like you enjoy Halloween just as much as I do! Your blog posts are great.

Anonymous said...

Outstanding work, I picked some great ideas.
Than you.

Marty





Maureen said...

Now there's a great idea... I just LOVE this Graphic 45 paper. Must find more for next year!