Sunday, November 10, 2013

Postal Tags

Hello....sorry I haven't posted in a while been very busy creating Christmas gifts and cards which I will post once they have been received.

So for today's post.....some postal tags......Gone are the days when you heard the posties whistle coming down the road. Not that I remember this as I am way to young......but I hear that's what he used to do when delivering the daily mail.


This Red Tag I entered into a blog challenge over at RheddandRosie.blogspot.com a while ago.









I thought travelling on a train may require a book or two.

Here is a sneak peak into a Tag I have created for my Titanic Book. 


Just a bit of fun creating. 
Till next time....




3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Fantastic tags. love the sepia colour tones and the wonderful details.
Yvonne

Corrie Herriman said...

Love your tags !
Corrie x

Deborah said...

Your tags are simply brilliant, Karen. Love that mix of kraft, black and red.