Friday, January 24, 2014

Canvas

Hello and Welcome,

Today I am sharing my very first Canvas with you all.  The occupants are my partners Great Grand Parents. I placed a lot of metal embellishments, flowers, pins, buttons, clocks, beads, other pieces from my stash and some lace which looks AMAZING when you colour it.  

I used white Gesso on almost everything then sprayed it with the following Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays:
Gossamer Gold
Dark Chocolate Truffle
Mystic Malachite
Green with Envy Green
Frolic in the Forest Black

If you are thinking about purchasing sprays for your projects I can highly recommend them.  They arrive in powder form for you to add your own water....so postage isn't expensive.
Here is the link: http://www.lindystampgang.com/sprays/




































































































































































Don't forget there are heaps of videos on You Tube....here are a couple I like:
Gabrielle Pollacco
Mark Perry


I hope this post has given you some inspiration to start one of your own if you haven't already.  Enjoy the rest of your day wherever you happen to be in this wonderful world.

3 comments:

chrissies said...

Wonderful canvas with so much texture to admire.

Chrissie x

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wow!!! This is amazing Karen!!! So beautifully done!! I love all the bits and bobs you've used here and the colours are gorgeous!!! A truly brilliant canvas!!! ox

Anguree said...

That is just beautiful Karen! I am such a fan of Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays, they are so vibrant and blingy at the same time.