Sunday, February 16, 2014

Inventory Clipboard



Hello and welcome.

Today I have a piece to share and it has also been entered into Simon Say's Wednesday Challenge.

This weeks challenge is Get Krafty......here is the linkSimon Says Get Krafty
Pop over and have a look at all the amazing work, or perhaps you would like to join in yourself.

This is my Inventory Clipboard.  As new items come into the house I add the receipts to the clipboard, so when we move again I have everything I need to complete the electronic version all in one location.

The papers used are from the Docrafts Paper Mania Chronology paper range.


























































































































Enjoy your day!




4 comments:

Maureen said...

Awesome! I just love Steampunk and adore this... well done!

Heather said...

A stunning tag Karen, a great design and your elements and just fabulous!!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

butterfly said...

Don't know why I wasn't already signed up - but it's sorted out now!!
Alison x

crafty creations said...

This is amazing Karen - just love all the elements you've added - have enjoyed a trip around your blog x Hilda