Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I've WON!!!!!.........Tims 12 Tags of 2014 January

Hello and welcome,


I just wanted to share some REALLY EXCITING news with you today. I am one of 12 LUCKY WINNERS from Tim Holtz's Blog. This is the Tag I entered.








I would like to say A HUGE THANK-YOU to Tim Holtz for allowing us to all...... well in a way craft together even though we may be miles apart......and the lovely Mario who answered my emails and finally to Joy at Inspiration Emporium .for her generosity in supplying the winners with vouchers .

Yes you guessed it I've already spent my voucher and more....well they had some really GREAT specials on. Can you blame me?...the temptation was too great. When I receive the parcel I will post it so you can see.

Here is the link for Inspiration Emporium if you haven't yet been over for a visit...it's well worth a look.......http://www.inspirationemporium.com/

THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU to every-one who came by to visit and all your lovely comments.

Also a VERY BIG WELCOME TO MY NEWEST FOLLOWERS! Welcome!

That's it for me....my next post will be Tim's February Tag.

Tims 12 Tags of 2014 February....http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-february/

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Congrats Karen! I too have already spent my GC. Can't wait for my new goodies to arrive.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Woo!! Hoo!! Congratulations Karen!!! Well done and well deserved. That tag is amazing. Looking forward to seeing your goodies!! ox

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Congratulations Karen that's wonderful now you will have some new toys to play with.

Jess said...

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations. Isn't seeing your link there the best feeling?! Great work.
Jess

Ana K. said...

Fantatsic art to see here..i am a new follower....
Thank you for nice comment on my blog.
Greetings from Slovenia