Sunday, February 16, 2014

Parcel has arrived




Hello and welcome,

Two posts in one day......what is going on??
Exciting days here...the weather has cooled down and crafty parcels have been arriving. What could be better?
You may remember I won a challenge on Tim's blog in January.  I know.... shut the front door. Lol.  We each received a gift voucher. Well I spent mine and much more. I've just been online and placed another order....shhhhh!! They still have some of the AMAZING specials on and its only $10 postage all the way to Australia. The parcel below only took a week to arrive in my hot little hands.  Mmmm.... its almost like sending yourself Christmas Gifts all through the year.  Happy Land here.

This is my order from Inspiration Emporium.





















The Umbrella man die was only $10. Check it out here.....Inspiration Emporium

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

JansArtyJunk said...

Lots of wonderful goodies....Will look forward to seeing what you make with them ;) ...Enjoy!! Janx

Maureen said...

Aren't they wonderful Karen? I too loved my winnings and have placed yet another order. I am really stocking up on Tim's goodies!