Friday, February 7, 2014

Simon Says Have A Heart!

Hello,



Wow I'm on a roll....roll out the red carpet here comes another Tag!!  Lol.   Today I have entered this piece into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge....make anything with a heart.  So I got thinking....I wanted to make a masculine Tag with a heart on it.  If you have visited my blog before you will know I love all things vintage and grunge.  So I got to work and this is what I have come up with. Hope you like it.




Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog




Here is the link to Simon Says Stamp:Have A Heart Challenge
























I used Tim's Manilla Tag.  All you do is massage some of the Ink Refresher into Tag. Air Dry. Apply Inks then rub some shiny modge podge over tag if you are after a leather look. Here is a video link from You Tube where I found this technique....Faux Leather Video



























































Drop me a line if you have any questions or comments. Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day!


3 comments:

Maureen said...

Very cool Karen! Love that leather technique - what a great effect. Love the tag.

debby4000 said...

Oh what an amazing tag.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the faux leather look!! What an amazing technique!! The tag is fabulous!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! I'm happy to be a new follower :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts