Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tims 12 Tags of 2014 February

Hello again,

Hope you are all busy crafting. Today I am back to share my February Tag 2014.
Here is the link to pop on over and see the tutorial and all the amazing entries......Tim Holtz



Below is Tim's beautiful tag.
DSC08729

For my background I used Gathered Twigs, Victorian Velvet and Iced Spruce Distress Stains. I didn't have a mask with hearts, so I made one from a manilla folder using a heart punch.
The Stamp used I bought a very long time ago so unfortunately have no record of where I got it or who produced it.

This is the first time I have used Tims Manilla Paper and I can highly recommend it. It takes the inks beautifully like a duck to water.
If you haven't tried Tims Distress Glitter....PLEASE DO ....they are fabulous. Also highly recommend.

So here it is........











































I also covered the back of the tag in festive Berries Distress Glitter and placed Tim's Souvenir Album so you can place a personal note.









































Thanks for stopping by. Leave me a comment so I know you visited, then I can pop by your blog too.

Have a great day!!

10 comments:

Anguree said...

Hello again

Love your take on this month's challenge. Covering the back with glitter and adding the twine adds so much to a finished and rounded look.

Maureen said...

Wonderful Karen; you are always so quick! I am waiting for a few supplies to arrive... hope they get here before Valentine's Day!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Love your take on this months tag. Colouring the back of the tag is a great idea and adds to the tag.

Kaszazz Consultant SA said...

I love the chalk technique thats awesome. I just love opening your emails to see what you have created.I so need some distress embossing and glitter. Fantastic work as always.Your so inspiring
Paula

Helen Allen said...

Love all the yummy distress glitter and the spot to leave a romantic note is a lovely touch Karen

Jess said...

So pretty. I love the glittered back. It adds an element of surprise.
Jess

Shaunery Wharton said...

Sweet Nibblets your tag is ADORABLE! Love your stamp and all that luscious sparkle and glitter! You're much braver than I! The locket on the back is the perfect touch!

Thank you so much for your luv on my blog, you're so kind!

JansArtyJunk said...

Fabby take on Tim's tag Karen...loving the little album attached to the back to leave a little love note...a sweet addition!! Jan x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Both tags are gorgeous, fabulous background on the second one.

dottielottie said...

Hi Karen, love your tag, that gorgeous heart really stands out with it's covering of distress glitter (I love that stuff too)and it certainly gives your tag the WOW factor on the back. The little album on the back is so sweet, love it!
Thanks for paying me a visit.
Hugs Lottie x