Friday, March 7, 2014

Birthday Butterfly!

Hello and welcome,

Today I have a very quick post with a  birthday card and matching tag to share. This was made for a dear friend who lives in Wales. Her birthday was in February and now that I know she has received the parcel I can show you.


Front of Card. Here I used my embossing pen to go around the edges then I used embossing powder and heat set it.




















Inside envelope is a tag with a message.




















Tag for present. I just love this birdcage stamp from Kaszazz. So Vintage.








































Back of Tag.



















Be sure to pop back soon as I will be posting my March Tims 12 Tags of 2014 hopefully over weekend.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous card and tag Karen!! Your friend must have been delighted when she received this ... absolutely beautiful work!! ox

Candy C said...

Karen...this is such a lovely card. I love butterflies and the ones you have added fluttering around this vintage bird cage on the front of your card makes for such a beautiful card. The interior of the card is also so pretty. Love the text paper and the envelope on the left. Even the little tag with the dimensional butterflies is to die for! <3 Candy