Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Parcel has landed.

Hello and welcome,

I've been out all morning....school holidays and all.  I know I need to take the children to the movies, then some lunch, then a trip to the bank.  Wow is it that time already?  Let's head home now and have some quiet time.... watch a little tv perhaps.  We pull up the driveway....(I've been scanning the front porch for days now) what's that under the front door mat??????  O'h my.... step aside children your going to have to fend for yourselves for a min....its from Tim and Mario. lol. OMG!!!  My parcel has landed in Australia. Yahoo!!!!!!!  Quick let's get inside and open this baby up.
As promised here I am  to show you the parcel I received from Tim and Mario's surprise giveaway for leaving a comment on Tim's blog.

Are you ready????



Here it is beautifully packaged!!   By this stage I am almost bursting with excitement.





















I wonder what's in here! Let's see.





















Oh my its a Ranger Apron! I can't believe it.





















Now I'm sure many of you would agree....the apron would have been a great gift all on its own...but no there's more under here....WOW.





















Can you believe what your seeing??? There are not one but two new stamp sets in here and a great piece from the Eclectic Elements range.




















FANTASTIC!!!




















A new home for my apron.




















A HUGE Thank-you Tim....Thank-you Mario.  This is a very generous gift and I can't wait to use my new goodies.
I feel like I've won the ultimate prize this year having all of you wonderful crafter's paying me a visit. A very special Thank-you to each and every one of you who have left me a message...I enjoy reading each and everyone of them.
I too have many people visit...very few leave a comment. That's what Tim was talking about....so he and Mario decided to have a surprise giveaway for those who do leave a comment. If you would like to leave Tim a comment head over to his blog....here is a link..http://timholtz.com/sizzix-easter-candy-holders/

Who know's I may have my own surprise giveaway for those who leave me a comment.
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow! Lucky you! Congrats Karen, what an awesome gift.

Jess M said...

Woo hoo! Nothing better than happy mail. I hope you have time to get your hands inky soon and show us how you use those new stamps.
Jess

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh Karen what a wonderful surprise!!!! Tim and Mario are very generous indeed!! Enjoy your new goodies!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have been waiting eagerly to see what the prize was.Im so excited for you. Congratulation you deserve the special rewards for your awesome work.

Paulaanna

Redanne said...

Oh wow Karen, that really is a very special surprise indeed, quite fantastic, as you say! Like you, I get many visitors but not all of them comment, it will always be a mystery I guess. Hope you have lots of fun with your new goodies and thanks so much for your visit too. Hugs, Anne xx

Mary Elizabeth said...

What a great day and well-deserved accolades for a very talented person!! Enjoy all the cool prizes. Looks like you will have quite a lot of tools to keep you crafting this year! Congrats!! Mary Elizabeth