Monday, May 12, 2014

Mothers Day Haul




Hello,

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY for yesterday!  I hope you all had a great day starting with a nice hot breakfast.

Today I am sharing my Mothers Day Haul.  I FINALLY have 5 of Tim's hot paper pads in my hands. Can't wait to play with these beautiful papers.  I purchased them from Blue Moon Scrapbooking and said to my family "This is what I would like for Mothers Day!"
Here is the link ,http://www.bluemoonscrapbooking.com/ they have everything, plus great service.


















Have a great day!


2 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Now that is a great Mothers Day:) I saw this on Sunday and smiled. You have a fantastic family ... they listened to you :) Can't wait to see all the wonderful things you create with these goodies!! -- Mary Elizabeth

Maureen said...

Wow! Lucky you! I can't wait to someday get his newest paper pads. Looks like a great stash to create with!