Thursday, June 12, 2014

Tim's 12 Tags of 2014



Hello and welcome!!!

I am still here....just trying to catch up on all the challenges.  It's Tim's Time again and I am excited!!  I have completed my June Tag. I agree with Tim and love the way the ribbon matches the tag.  I have quite a bit of white on mine so wanted some white on the ribbon also.

Inspiration Emporium and Simon Says Stamp are offering 10% discount on any orders placed with them.

If you would like to join in all the fun....Tim's blog is where you need to visit to get all the information and the tutorial.....http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-june/

There are also lots of prizes being generously offered. So why not enter a piece of your own??? You've nothing to loose and a lot to gain.





















































































































Would love to know what your thoughts are on this one. Thanks for visiting today!!

13 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Love this take on Tim's tag Karen, great image with the honeycomb background xx

Dagmar said...

Cool! I like what your create!

Artfully challenged said...

Lovely tag Karen,you have created one of the best ones there : )

Donna.x

Pops Origami said...

Very nice and so origanal. great work

Pops Origami said...

Love it very much it is very origanl.

Astrid Maclean said...

Brillian take on the original Karen, and much more my colours!! Love how you put it together and great step by step photos!!

Maureen said...

Very cool Karen! Love that the hand is drawing the birdcage image.

I have to get going on my June tag. Hopefully after Father's Day this weekend... busy with a few projects for that occasion first!

butterfly said...

What a cool take on the tag... love the subtle rainbow honeycomb, and what a great combination of stamped images with the bee from the papers... love it!
Alison xx

Ruth said...

Another beautiful creation Karen, fabulous composition, gorgeous tag!

Anita Houston said...

LOVE the colors you used...so vintage feeling, and that stamp is one of my all time favorites! Gorgeous take!!!

PattiDee said...

I love your take on the tag this month - so very cool!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous tag Karen!! Love the stamps ... brilliant arrangement!! Stunning!! ox

Mary Elizabeth said...

This is a brilliant tag Karen. Love your use of color on the stencil. I absolutely adore your fussy cut stamped images and how you layered them. The white background is truly inspired. Great idea. Awesome!!!!!!! -- Mary Elizabeth