Tuesday, September 2, 2014

ATC's.....A little touch of Tim! Stamptember!



Hello and welcome,

Today I have some ATC's to share with you all.


Challenges entered:

A Vintage Journey.....A Little Touch of Tim-ATC's only!! Pop on over to see all the AMAZING creations.... http://www.vintagejourney.com/2014/08/challenge-13-little-touch-of-tim-atcs.html hosted by the lovely Alison.

The sponsor for this challenge is: Country View Crafts offering a 10 pound voucher to one lucky winner....http://www.countryviewcrafts.co.uk/

I have followed Astrid Macleans tutorial on creating layered backgrounds.....I found it very helpful. Although I still have quite a way to go to be at Astrid's standard. I have had an amazing time using my paints and texture paste.  You can find the tutorial here.......http://www.vintagejourney.com/2014/08/destination-inspiration-layered-collage.html


My Tim Inspiration for today was to apply the Layering Stencil Embossing Technique. I have also stamped onto washi tape and done some stamp rolling. I have used Tims Paints, Inks, ATC Die, Stencil, Manilla Cardstock and Stamps.

I have also used Shrinky Dinks, heat set and un-set and some other stamps from my stash.

Simon Says STAMPtember: Heidi is very generously offering a $50 voucher to one very lucky winner. Pop on over to see some amazing inspiration.....http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=1868
I have done plenty of stamping on these ATC's particularly on the Shrinky Dinks.


So without further ado here are my creations.......with a piece of Astrid, a piece of Tim and myself.























































































































































As I mentioned earlier I still have a way to go getting my colour combinations/blending right. Thanks so much for visiting today!!!! Please feel free to leave a comment I really appreciate your feed back.
Until next time......

13 comments:

Ruth said...

Fabulous little works of art! Wonderful use of shrink plastic, great embellishments. Aren't we are own worst critic, not sure I can see anything that needs working on Karen! Ruth xx

Rita said...

Fabulous creation Karen. Hugs Rita xxx

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow, what a brilliant set Karen!! Great techniques, I just love what you did here!

Thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at A Vintage Journey!!

Meggymay said...

Fabulous set of ATC's, a great vintage aged look.
Yvonne

Shari Trumbull said...

Absolutely Wonderful ATC's Karen! Just love your little masterpieces, especially your shrinky-dinks :) That's how I remember shrink plastic as a child! I love Astrid's style, too! Fab makes!! XOXO-Shari T.

Ana K. said...

Superb steampunk ATCs!

Buttons said...

What a fantastic way to make great use of Astrid's tutorial. The pale colour scheme means we really look at the detail. Thank you so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Jenny x

Redanne said...

Wow Karen, your ATCs are fabulous! I really love your wonderful embellishments too. Thanks so much for joining in our ATC challenge over at A Vintage Journey. Anne x

Lynn Stevens said...

very cool, love how you added the gold filigree corners. adds so much texture!
hugs Lynn

Michelle said...

Great ATC's! I'm especially fond of the gentleman. So fun! Thank you for sharing your project with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

butterfly said...

Love the vintage neutrals and such lovely delicate textures and distressing. Gorgeous set, Karen! Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
Alison xx

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful ATC!! Love the shrink plastic stamping and the great neutral colours. Thank you so much for sharing some bold stamping with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

Ellen said...

Woww, love your work!!!