Friday, October 24, 2014

Tim's 12 Tags of 2014 -October

Hello again,

Today I have a tag to share with you. This is my Tim's 12 Tags of 2014 for October. If you would to join in here is the link:TIM HOLTZ there's only one week left for the October Challenge.  Check out the full tutorial and Tim's amazing tag.

The sponsors are: Simon Says Stamp & Inspiration Emporium
I have shopped with both stores and they have some amazing items especially Tim Holtz products.



The Skeleton Hunter

I only had the silver tinsel so added some Distress Black Soot Paint and Dylusions Black Marble.























My monocle was used as the Hot Air Balloon and I used black soot distress paint on it. I love using the glossy accents on parts of the image, really like the effect.






















This is a background I must use more often, so much fun to do and it didn't take a lot of time either. Here I used my Distress Stains in Mini Misters (as I wait for my new set to arrive) Rusty Hinge, Black Soot, Antiqued Bronze & Seedless Preserve.






















Hope you like my tag.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Fabulous tag Karen. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Maureen said...

Very spooky Karen! Love the spray effect and the Glossy Accents that highlight parts of the images.

I didn't want to visit until I completed my own tag - now that I am done, I like to see what others have created! Well done!

Mary Elizabeth said...

Hi Karen!! I'm slowly but surely getting around to visiting all of my lovely creative friends. I LOVE this tag. I too had to put distress stain in a misting bottle (that can get messy, can't it?!). Oh ... but I love the background you created with these gorgeous colors. Wonderful use of the stain. And that monocle on the balloon (black paint on the back and white remnant rubs) was just an inspired touch. Marvelous Halloween concept for this tag and brilliant ideas for making it happen.

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. Your comments made my day. Hugs to you my friend -- Mary Elizabeth