Friday, November 7, 2014

Thank-you

Hello again,

I would like to share with  you what you can receive if you become the Compendium of Curiosities  Crew Choice over at http://lindaledbetter.com/. This prize pack is courtesy of Tim Holtz and Mario Rossi. I was lucky enough to receive one last week in the post from Linda Ledbetter herself.

A HUGE THANK-YOU to Tim, Mario and Linda. I love all my new goodies, and believe it or not I had none of these items in my studio. What a bonus! Linda thanks so much for the gorgeous tag too.







































This is the piece I had entered...you can see the full post HERE
















If you would like to join in these challenges here is the link to purchase your own copy of Compendium of Curiosities 3 HERE. They really are heaps of fun.

3 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Big congrats to you!! Exciting stuff! I was lucky enough to be a winner too a while back, they are all so generous!!

Shari Trumbull said...

YAY Karen!! What a fun prize package!! Did you do a happy dance when you received it? :) And bonus---all new goodies for you to play with, too!! Congrats on your win!! Keep up the wonderful crafty goodness!! XOXO-Shari T.

Jess M said...

A well deserved prize! Congratulations :)
Jess