Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Let's Celebrate!!

Hello and welcome,

Today I am entering  Challenge #21 'Let's Celebrate' over at A Vintage Journey. Be sure to pop on over to see all the lovely work the DT have created.

The sponsor is Country View Crafts offering a 10 pound Voucher to one lucky winner.

UPDATE:
Oops I  forgot to add  my Tim Influence: to add lots of grunge and I have also used Tim's Painted Industrial Technique on the star. The 12 Days of Christmas background stamp  is from Kaszazz.  I have added texture paste through a stencil over the top. I have also used Vintage Photo Distress Powder around the edges.








































Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your day!!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love your 'metal' star and the text stenciled background Karen - your little hanging ornament is so sweet! Thank you for joining in the AVJ Let's Celebrate Challenge

Jools Robertson said...

Fabulous Christmas Celebration Card

Thank you for joining in our challenge at A Vintage Journey

Jools x