Sunday, December 28, 2014

Tims 12 Tags of 2014 December

Hello,

Well I can't believe this is the very last Tim tag for 2014. I have completed my first 12 months and it has been a wonderful journey.

If you would like to see the full tutorial pop on over to the Tim Holtz blog......HERE

Simon Says Stamp & Inspiration Emporium are where you can find all your crafty supplies for this and many more tags you may like to create.

Ok onto my December Tag:







































I used individual stamps which I placed onto a stamping block to create my own background stamp.
























Love these sprays!!!


















I didn't have Tim's Frosted.....so I used his Frosted Film instead.









































































I love the effect of sprinkling less glitter onto the star instead of a heavy coverage. Hasn't showed up too well here.






































Thanks for all the AMAZING inspiration for 2014 Tim! Love  your work. Looking forward to 2015!!!
Thank-you lovely crafter's for visiting here today!

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your rustic take on the December tag - delicious krafty neutrals - and the flourish works so well as part of the greenery. Wishing you a fabulous 2015!
Alison xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love this tag Karen, absolutely gorgeous!! I've never tried doing Tim's tags but I might have a go next year although I don't have his compendium so I would have to make up my own techniques. Might just have a bash. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year. All the best for 2015! ox

Samra Leshinski said...

Gorgeous tag!

Sara Barker said...

A very pretty take on Tim's December tag. I love the kraft wishes, the typeset letters, and that sweet little bell. Happy New Year!

Sara Barker said...

Hi Karen,
I'm back again to say thank you so much for visiting my blog on such a regular basis and for all the very encouraging comments you leave! I'm following you now, and love getting your creations in my e-mail box! They are such a treat!

I saw your comment when I was adding a jalopy photo I originally omitted or the rear of the car.

Thanks for letting me know the pink was ok--a major catastrophe! That pink just wasn't going to be covered up! But Mark, my brother, did restore an old pink Cadillac convertible for his wife as a wedding present years ago. Maybe he'll see it as symbolic!

Happy New Year!

Maureen said...

Awesome tag Karen! Loved all your tags from 2014 - that year went fast!