Friday, February 6, 2015

Tims 12 Tags of 2015 - February

Hello and welcome,

Its been a while since my last post. The children are back at school and we are slowly but surely getting back into routine. I have tried to keep myself busy with a little craft here and there, I hope you all have too.

Here is my  February Tag to share, hope you like it.

HERE is the link to Tim's February Tag.

I made my collage on a large piece of Tim's Manila card stock. Then I proceeded to cut it all up into tags and this is the result using different Tim Tag Dies.



















































































Here are my others works in progress. I think adding a silver frame really sets them off.







































Here's what else I have been working on, will show you more soon.



















Have a wonderful day!!!

14 comments:

Pamellia Johnson said...

Beautiful version of Tim's tag Karen, I just love the neutrals and how you did the word LOVE. hugs :)

Ana K. said...

Karen you never case to amaze with your fantastic vintage style...this tag is gorgeous with all details...and your sneak peeks to your work in progress are looking fantastic, too...I want to see more!
Hugs from Slovenia

Samra Leshinski said...

WOW! I absolutely LOOOOVE your version of Tim's Tag!!! What a fun and clever tag!

butterfly said...

Gorgeous vintage neutrals on both tags. I love the monocle inside the frame on the first one, and fabulous diagonal layering of the tags with such movement on the second. Brilliant work, and I can't wait to see more of the book.
Alison xx

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Lovely vintage tag love all the elements especially the chain hanging from the frame to the V.

Juliz Design Post said...

Hi Karen, What a fantastic tag, I love how your creativity is interpreted. I am also excited to see what is in your journal.
Have a lovely weekend, Julie x

Kimberly Cobb said...

I love the vintage feel of your tag and the way you placed LOVE on the tag is ingenious!

Shari Trumbull said...

How fun is this tag, Karen!! Your take of Tim's Feb tag is completely cool--Love how you kept your color palette neutral and vintagey :) Your embellies are spot on, too! Just a fab tag!! Good luck over at Tim's challenge!! XOXO-Shari

Fitness Divas said...

I like the way you did the word love here.

Heike Bruhn said...

Beautiful tag!!...I love the vintage style....Hugs Heike

Vintagehandmade said...

Karen, the tag is so beautiful! I love that vintage look and the word love! Great!
Branka xxx

Maggie said...

Gorgeous vintage take on February's tag Karen. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog.
MaggieH

ßeulah ßee said...

Excellent collage of Tim's papers with just the right amount of embelli's and I've got my eye on that tiny butterfly in the clock face. Congrats on a really great tag!

Ruth said...

So creative and such a fabulous wonderful take on Tim's tag...Stunning work. Ruth x