Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tim's 12 Tags of 2015 - May

Hello again and welcome,

I have my Tim Tag to share.

Here is the link to Tim's Blog.














































I started by cutting the packaging from the Found Relatives. How cute are these miniature Cabinet Cards?





































Here I have used the new Idea-ology Gallery Industrious Stickers. I absolutely adore these frames I've purchased 5 packets. lol.  I used two of the frames and attached them to a piece of printed acetate, then behind the acetate I placed some of the packaging from behind the frames packet. I hope that makes sense.
My apologies for not posting more photos along the way I sort of forgot.



























On the left edge die piece cut from grunge paper I added crackle rock candy and backed it with a piece from Tim's mirrored sheet and on the right is my contribution to hessian.


























Behind the gentleman on the left I have also added another piece of acetate and one of the miniature cabinet card backs.








































Remember to check out the packaging to see what can be used on a future project.
Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy the rest of your day!

14 comments:

Samra Leshinski said...

WOW!!!! This is absolutely stunning!!! What a fantastic take on Tim's tag! Love it!!!

Samra Leshinski said...

Your Pin it button is gorgeous!!! Where did you find it??? I would love to have button like that :)

ßeulah ßee said...

Absolutely brilliant! Such an original idea and perfect composition, I adore everything about it.

Sara Barker said...

My Goodness, Karen! This is just so stinkin' cool and oh, so vintage! I love your take on Tim's May tag, which I haven't had more than a glimpse of! I'm always finished just under the wire, and here you are, so punctual with a real head-turner, at that! Love this inspirational tag! 5 packs of stickers! Wow--you are going to be busy! But smart to get them while you can! Big hugs! And thank you for all the wonderful comments you've left on my blog. They mean so much to me!

Inky and Quirky said...

Ooh this is such a stunner Karen,now I NEED those frames too! I'm amazed by how much detail you've put on a tag,wonderful!
Thank you so much for your congrats on my blog too,that's really sweet of you :)
Big hugs
Donna xxx

Karen Garrard said...

Thank-you to all you gorgeous ladies for leaving me such lovely comments. Samra you asked where I found my pin it button.....it was installed on my blog by a lady called Karen Valentine, she revamped my blog for me. She also has a blog called My Desert Cottage. Hope that helps. Karen.x

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow Karen, what a fantastic and original take on Tim's original! I adore how yours turned out, it looks great!!

Juliz Design Post said...

Stunning take on Tim's tag, LOVE it.
Julie x

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Wow Karen, your May Tim tag is fabulous, love how you have combined all those wonderful pictures in the frames. And brilliant idea to use the packaging as your background ☺

Shari Trumbull said...

Fab Tag, Karen!! I love how you've re-used all of that packaging--Clever Girl :) Good Luck over at Tim's challenge this month :) XOXO-Shari

Ruth said...

So, so beautiful, those tiny cards are just wonderful, fabulous take! Ruth x

Julia Aston said...

What sweet miniature photos and frames! a lovely version of Tim's May Tag! Julia xx

Brenda Brown said...

Loveeee your unique version Karen, beautiful. xxx

Alison said...

Very cool! x