Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Time 12 Tags of 2015 June

Hello and welcome,

I hope this finds you well. I've finally completed my Tim Tag for June. I was so excited to use his new paper range Correspondence, the rub-ons and envelope die. I cut an oval in the front of the envelope with a movers and shaper's oval so you could see the Gift Card.


If you would like to create your own or just visit and see all the inspiration Tim's blog has to offer click HERE





































































































































Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Sara Barker said...

Very cool take on Tim's June tag, Karen! I love that Correspondence paper stash! I love that window envelope you made; very clever way to hold a gift card!

Shari Trumbull said...

Well, how fun is this, Karen!! Not only a cool take on Tim's June tag techniques, but an AWESOME gift card holder for any occasion!! Talk about a 'special delivery'!! :) :) Just Fabulous!! XOXO-Shari

Sara Barker said...

I'm back to tell you that you really made my day visiting my blog and leaving that kind message! You are so sweet! I hope all is well on your side of the world! Hugs!