Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Tim's 12 Tags of 2015- July!!

Hello and welcome back. Today I have my Tim Tag to share. I had a fun time making this one, hope you like it.

Click  the link HERE  to Tim's Blog if you would like to join in or just have a look at all the amazing entries. I have quite a few favourites this month. Below you will find my completed tag with step by step photos.



















































































































































































































































































































































































































Thanks so much for visiting. Have a WONDERFUL day!!!

9 comments:

Samra Leshinski said...

What a gorgeous tag Karen! Love the choice of stamps and wonderful step by step.
Also thank you for the info about the "Pin it" button from your blog :) I truly appreciate it :)
I love the items from your Etsy store :)
Have a wonderful day!
Paper Talk with Samra

Mary Elizabeth said...

How fun Karen. You really have a seriously creative take on Tim's tag for July. I love your background!!!! And the glasses -- amazing. What a cool idea to use the frosted film over the eyes. Wow!!! So glad you dropped by my blog the other day. I've missed all of you terribly while I was taking time to get back to work. Hugs -- Mary Elizabeth

butterfly said...

Ooh, I love your take on the July tag - what a fabulous vintage look in a lovely muted colour palette. Brilliant!
Alison xx

Shari Trumbull said...

Hi There Karen!! LOOK at this tag!! I'd say the EYES have it!! :):) Such a clever tag, Karen and you've even included a 4 and 1776!! I love that little piece of rem rub you've placed between the layers of your images, too! COOL!! Good Luck at Tim's challenge :):) XOXO-Shari

Buttons said...

Fantastic version Karen. I love that we are being watched by your tag! In answer to your question I used the Cityscapes stamp set for the buildings on mine. Jenny x

ßeulah ßee said...

Your tag is perfect and a great example of how working through Tim's monthly tags brings out so much creativity. I really appreciate your originality here.

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Love your take on Tim's tag Karen, it's wonderful! Love to see how everyone has interpreted his tag this month, so many great ideas. Thanks for sharing yours!

Kimberly Cobb said...

Karen...I love your take on Tim's tag...how creative! Thanks for sharing your tutorial.

Ruth said...

What a fabulous creative tag, love it! Ruth x