Sunday, November 15, 2015

12 Tags of 2015 November

Hello and welcome,

Well I can't believe it.......I have been crafting ALL day today and I feel amazing, OK I think I may have hurt my lower back again but it was all worth it. lol. Awe I think I need a hot water bottle, actually better still better book a massage in tomorrow. I will be absolutely fine.

I have had a blast completing my TIM Tag, there are no progress photos as I was totally lost in the moment.
Originally I thought I would create a tag about writing down your memories, then I took my rub-ons out and saw the word Paris so I thought why not make this about all the wonderful people that have so sadly lost they're lives in Paris. No-one can take precious memories away from you and that's what I hope the friends and families of the fallen can focus on, and the good times they had together. Our hearts and thoughts go out to every-one in France. xxxxx














































































































































Spray Stains:Frayed Burlap/Ground Espresso
Paint: Antique Linen
Thinlits Die: Happy Holidays
Stamps: Paris to London/Typography
Archival Ink: Jet Black
Gold Leaf Foil
Sticky Dots/Glossy Accents?Scissors/Manilla Tag/Water Color Paper/UHU Glue/Tims mini Brads
To color the hand I used  a water brush  and the Distress Ink Pads Faded Jeans, Pumice Stone, Antique Linen and a little Black Soot Distress Marker.
I added Glossy Accents to the pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Stay Safe every-one.


9 comments:

Lys Scrap said...

A wonderful and so elegant tag, Karen! So full of meaning today and the teardrop is so true. Thanks for your support. Hugs from France.

Corrie Herriman said...

What a lovely thought, Karen. It is indeed awful what happened there. Your tag is fantastic, I love it !
Corrie x

butterfly said...

A lovely version of Tim's tag, with a beautiful thought behind it. Glad to hear you've had a wonderful day crafting, and I hope you won't pay for it too much with your back.
Alison x

Ruth said...

Such a beautiful take, so your style and so gorgeous! Ruth x

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

A beautiful tag Karen and I hope that anyone who was affected by the horror in Paris can take comfort from it's beauty and your thoughtfulness. Thanks for sharing it, Deb xo

Anita Houston said...

Oh my goodness...I ADORE the background you've created on this!!! I LOVE those images and you gave them a gorgeous vintage feel! LOVE your take...so cool too!

PattiDee said...

Beautiful tag! I love your take on this :-)

Sara Barker said...

This is such an elegant take on Tim's tag, Karen! Gorgeous background! How thoughtful of you to remember those affected by the tragedy in Paris with this lovely creation, Hugs!

Julia Aston said...

Love the theme you used for your version of Tim's tag - a beautiful background and wonderful stampings!